|The group kneels in a circle with their hands on each other's shoulders. The one selected to be rabbit runs around the circle and tags some individual. Thereupon that individual must get upon his feet and run to the left around the circle. The ... Read more of Chase the Rabbit at Games Kids Play.ca|| Informational|
Medical CategoriesAccidents, Emergencies And Poisons
Diseases Of The Blood And Ductless Galnds
Diseases Of The Eye And Ear
Diseases Of The Nervous System
Diseases Of The Skin
Diseases Of Women
Intoxicants And Sun Strokes
Kidney And Bladder
Medical Uses Of Some Common Household Articles
Obstetrics Or Midwifery
Patent Medicines And Secret Forumla
PHYSICIANS' TREATMENT for Vomiting
Category: Digestive Organs
The only way to treat it is to treat
the disease that causes it. Here I may mention a very simple remedy; a tea
made from wood soot is frequently helpful. It is the creosote in the wood
soot that gives it its medical virtue.
2. For nervous vomiting; two to five drops of garlic juice is good. Dose
of syrup for a child [is] one teaspoonful. Dose of syrup for an adult is
3. A little brandy on cracked ice is often good.
4. Oil of cloves, one-half to one drop, helps in some cases.
5. Lime water added to milk is good in babies.
6. Vinegar fumes, saturate a cloth and inhale the fumes.
7. Seidlitz powder often settles the stomach, soda also.
8. Mustard plaster over the stomach is good in all cases.
9. One-tenth of a drop of ipecac is good for nausea and vomiting.
10. One-half of a drop of Fowler's solution every two hours is useful in
nausea following a spree. So also one drop dose of nux vomica every half